Retirement Bound Workshop
Attend a Retirement Bound Workshop to learn about the five important steps you can take now on your journey toward the goal of a happy, secure retirement.
At these one-night workshops, we’ll help you consider:
- Your prospects for retirement and timeframe
- How much savings you’ll need to retire comfortably
- How long your funds could last
- Financial strains in retirement and how to prepare
- The importance of an investment strategy
Also Included: Take home the Retirement Workbook, containing exercises to help you understand topics discussed during this session and chart your course.
Clifton Park-Halfmoon Library, 475 Moe Rd, from 6:30-8 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. and light refreshments will be available.
- January 22, 2020
CAP COM Financial Center, 4 Winners Circle, from 6:30-8 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. and light refreshments will be available.
- January 30, 2020
- February 27, 2020
- March 26, 2020
Can’t Make a Workshop?
Click here to schedule a complimentary appointment with a Financial Advisor to discuss your retirement plans.