Retirement Bound Workshop
Attend the Retirement Bound Workshop to learn about the five important steps you can take now on your journey toward the goal of a happy, secure retirement.
In this one-night session, we’ll help you consider:
- Your prospects for retirement and timeframe
- How much savings you’ll need to retire comfortably
- How long your funds could last
- Financial strains in retirement and how to prepare
- The importance of an investment strategy
Also Included: Take home the Retirement Workbook, containing exercises to help you understand topics discussed during this session and chart your course.
- Thursday, March 28: 6:30 – 8 p.m. | CAP COM Financial Center
- Thursday, April 25: 6:30 – 8 p.m. | CAP COM Financial Center
- Thursday, May 30: 6:30 – 8 p.m. | CAP COM Financial Center
- Thursday, June 27: 6:30 – 8 p.m. | CAP COM Financial Center
Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be available.
Complete the online form to reserve your seat(s). For more information, email Toni Lynn or call (800) 688-1045 ext. 4162.
Can’t Make a Workshop?
Click here to schedule a complimentary appointment with a Financial Advisor to discuss your retirement plans.