Membership in the Emerald Circle Club is offered to a limited group of CAP COM clients. In order to be offered the opportunity to participate in the EMERALD CIRCLE, we must be managing at least $500,000 of your household assets and be invested in either LPL Financial’s Strategic Asset Management (SAM) account or in an investment firm account.
- Invitations to luncheon meetings throughout the year with information that may include economic updates, featured speakers, updates on our firm – and, of course, the chance to speak with our staff and other members of the Emerald Circle.
- Complimentary credit toward Income Tax Preparation provided by our team of income tax professionals.
- Invitation to Client Appreciation events.
- Complimentary issues of "Market Insights," the quarterly research publication offered by LPL Financial. This newsletter discusses in detail the current status of the U.S. economy, the global economy, the outlook for both stock and bond markets domestically and abroad, as well as other valuable information critical to your long-term financial success.
- Invitations to participate in periodic focus groups that evaluate various services and practices.
- Complimentary re-registration of securities (this is often done when stocks are listed in one person's name, and are desired to be held jointly, when the need arises to transfer assets into trusts, or when the individual named on the investment is deceased).
- Quarterly portfolio review and ability to schedule appointments as needed with our financial advisors.
Along with these benefits, you also receive the following:
- A document binder for your investment statements and all other CAP COM correspondence.
- An Emerald Circle monthly planning calendar
- An Emerald Circle pen
- An Emerald Circle travel mug
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call our offices at (518) 782-0209.